For Students Applying to the Class Starting in February 2018
The 2018 Cohort is currently at capacity and applications are now closed.
December 2016: Applications Open
Winter 2017 - Fall 2017: Interviews
December 2017: Applications Close
February 2018: UQ Ochsner Start Date
**If you have not taken your MCAT, you may start your application by submitting your signed application, essays & transcripts directly to MedEdPath. Download the application and watch the How to Apply video for details.
2018 Cohort Requirements for Interview Eligibility
• Applicants must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
• MCAT minimum scores must reach a 502 or 28 (old MCAT) earned since January 2015.
• Bachelor degree or higher GPA minimum score must reach a B average earned since 2008.
About MedEdPath and Applying to the UQ Ochsner Program
MedEdPath is the US representative for The University of Queensland School of Medicine and handles all applications for the UQ Ochsner program.
• There is no fee to apply.
• Applications must be printed and mailed to the MedEdPath office in New York City. Download the application and watch the How to Apply video for details.
• Electronic Transcripts as well as any questions regarding applications may be sent to [email protected].
• To be eligible for an interview, you must meet the minimum MCAT and GPA score requirements for the 2019 Cohort.
• Applicants may choose to interview via Skype or On-site at Ochsner Clinical School in New Orleans.
• Interviews are held throughout the year until the class is full.
How To Apply Video
A video to review the application instructions, the timeline for
submitting your documents, and the admissions process.